GPS & Navi, Long rage wireless Devices, Radio Frequency devices
GSM/GPRS SIM800L Smallest Module Micro SIM Card Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port Arduino
UGX195,159.00 for 3 item(s)
SIM800L QUAD-BAND NETWORK MINI GPRS GSM BREAKOUT MODULE
- Very low-cost cellphone module. A mini GSM / GPRS breakout board based on SIM800L module, supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
- The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 1mA in sleep mode.
- It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands.
- In transmission the module can consume up to 2 Amps of current. We have a 3A power supply available here. You will need to power the module between 3.7V and 4.2V. You can use a high-power buck-to-buck converter module such as this to do that.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM (in the USA, T- Mobile is suggested). A Ting card is possibly the most cost-effetive SIM.
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external speaker such as this and an electret microphone such as this.
- Send and receive SMS messages.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.).
- Find GSM (GPRS) location – this is not GPS.
AT command interface with “auto baud” detection.
- SIM800 module itself uses input voltage of 3.7V – 4.2V. Therefore, if you directly connect the Vcc pin to Arduino 5V pin, it might damage the module as well.Therefore if you have the SIM800 module itself, you will have to get the input voltage in range, maybe with a LM2596 DC-DC
- 1X SIM800L GPRS Module
A tutorial is available here.
|Item Height||18 Millimeters|
|Item Width||31.4 Centimeters|
|Screen Size||13 Inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||21.9 x 31.4 x 1.8 cm|
|Item model number||MF841HN/A|
|Processor Type||Core i5|
|Processor Speed||2.9 GHz|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||512 GB|
|Hard Disk Technology||Solid State Drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Integrated Graphics|
|Graphics Card Description||Integrated Graphics Card|
|Operating System||Mac OS|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9|