UGX146,500.00 for 3 item(s)
A full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer – no jitter!
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
|Item Height||18 Millimeters|
|Item Width||31.4 Centimeters|
|Screen Size||13 Inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||21.9 x 31.4 x 1.8 cm|
|Item model number||MF841HN/A|
|Processor Type||Core i5|
|Processor Speed||2.9 GHz|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||512 GB|
|Hard Disk Technology||Solid State Drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Integrated Graphics|
|Graphics Card Description||Integrated Graphics Card|
|Operating System||Mac OS|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9|