Arduino bards, intel and others
AVR microcontrollers, Development Boards, Electronics Development accessories, Microcontrollers
ATMEGA328P-PU Microcontroller With ARDUINO UNO R3 BootloaderAVR microcontrollers, Development Boards, Electronics Development accessories, Microcontrollers
ATMEGA328P-PU Microcontroller With ARDUINO UNO R3 Bootloader
There are hundreds of applications for ATMEGA328P:
- Used in ARDUINO UNO, ARDUINO NANO and ARDUINO MICRO boards.
- Industrial control systems.
- SMPS and Power Regulation systems.
- Digital data processing.
- Analog signal measuring and manipulations.
- Embedded systems like coffee machine, vending machine.
- Motor control systems.
- Display units.
- Peripheral Interface system.
AVR microcontrollers, Development Boards, Microcontrollers
- The Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega 2560 . It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Uno.